Would you like to set up a business in Spain? Or, buy one?
How about a winery or vineyard? Maybe, a construction company or a shoe factory? Fancy operating a bar at the beach or conducting import-export activities?
Before starting a new business in Spain, you have to know the top 5 business challenges to set up one here:
- The first one is to get the right structure from the beginning so it is tax efficient and protects you adequately.
- The second is tackling the bureaucracy. When you apply for licenses or you are setting up a business in Spain, you will realize that Spain is a very bureaucratic country.
- The third challenge are the timings. Everything takes longer than you expect.
- The fourth one is to find and keep good people. Invest in time and good money in the recruitment process.
- The fifth is getting to know the market. Spain is a combination of different markets. Something that works in Madrid, may well not work in Barcelona or Marbella.
Watch all the explanation here in this video:
Any questions, comments? Let us know! You can write us to email@example.com or call us at +34 932 553 107.