The Golden Visa is a residency permit for non-Europeans, and allows you and your immediate family to live and work in Spain with no minimum or maximum requirements regarding the time spent in Spain.
If would like to obtain this visa through a Real Estate investment and with us follow these steps:
- First of all, contact AvaLaw (firstname.lastname@example.org / +34 932 553 107) to schedule a free consultation in person, by phone or by Skype. We will answer in detail to all your questions so that you can decide whether the Spanish Golden Visa Program is what you need.
- Get to know the real-estate offering on-line with our trusted realtor partners we’ll present you after the first chat (all of them prestigious, trustworthy and officially registered agents) in order to have a general idea of the market, prices, areas you might be interested in, etc.
- Visit Spain to meet us and the realtors in person. After the first meeting and after having received a personalized proposal of services, if you believe that we are the right professionals to assist you, we can start the process to purchase the property and obtain the Golden Visa for your family.
- Choose the property you like the best.
- Open a Spanish bank account for the transaction. This is the only other thing you need to do in person while in Spain, everything else can be done remotely by Power of Attorney.
Follow-up – or not! You can be an integral part of the process, participating as much as you wish – or you can just take it easy and only come to pick up the keys to your new property from our office 1-3 months later – and the Golden Visa 1 – 3 months after that.
And lastly, don’t forget to watch the video in which our immigration lawyer explains in detail the steps!
If you want to know more about Golden Visa, check our latest posts here!